FLOWERS

FLOWERS

What is cannabis?

Cannabis is a plant that is made up of compounds called cannabinoids. The two major cannabinoids are CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). THC is a more psychoactive compound that produces the “high” feeling. CBD has no psychoactive properties but has lots of medical benefits.

What is flower?

The Cannabis plant can be used in many different ways. The three main forms of cannabis products are the flower, resin (hashish), and oil (hash oil). Flower is the most popular form of cannabis due to its versatility, offering numerous consumption methods, such as being smoked using a pipe, bong, or vaporizer or by rolling it in a joint or blunt. It can also be used to make edible food products. Cannabis flower may also be referred to as marijuana, weed, ganja, bud, pot, herb, tree, grass, and mary jane.

Sativa vs. Indica

Cannabis flower has traditionally been broken down into two major groups, indica and sativa. Sativas are known for having an invigorating, energizing effect that can help reduce anxiety or stress and increase creativity and focus. Indicas are typically associated with full-body effects, such as increasing deep relaxation and reducing insomnia.

Hybrids

The mixing of these two types of cannabis is what is known as hybrid strains. Growers produce new and unique strains from different combinations of parent plants. These hybrids are often grown to target specific effects and have created unique tastes and aromas. At The Sanctuary, we pride ourselves on providing the widest variety of flower strains possible to meet the needs of everyone.

Potency

Cannabis flower has a wide variety in potency. Over the course of its history, it has increased in its amount of the psychoactive compound, THC. Data shows an increase up from about 4% THC in the 1980s to an average of 15% today. A product that is labelled 15% THC means that THC makes up 15% (or 150 milligrams per gram) of the total cannabis content. 15% is considered “medium” strength while 20-30% is considered “strong” to “very strong”. We label all of our flower with THC percentages so that our patrons can determine what strength of flower best suits them. These effects vary for each person. Our friendly budtenders will help guide you through the choosing process.

How to properly store flower

Properly storing flower is an important concern. Minimize your flower’s exposure to oxygen, heat, moisture, or UV light by storing it in a long-lasting, airtight container such as a mason jar. For those in search of premium storage options, hermetic containers are excellent options, as they can maintain consistent levels of humidity.

Pre-order Flower Now

CHOOSE AN OPTION TO GET STARTED

PICK-UP

In-store or Curbside Pickup

DELIVERY

We’ll deliver to you anywhere in the Valley!

DELIVERY

We’ll deliver to you anywhere in the Valley!

PICK-UP

In-store or Curbside Pickup

CHOOSE THE DISPENSARY LOCATION

DOWNTOWN LAS VEGAS

1324 3rd St. Las Vegas
9 AM – 10 PM
In-store & Curbside Pickup

NORTH LAS VEGAS

2113 Las Vegas Blvd N.North Las Vegas
Open 24/7
In-store & Curbside Pickup

Contact Us

We would love to hear from you. Please contact us and someone from our team will reach out to you